Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cotswold Conference Centre get Great NEW business Cards at a great price!

I am always designing and producing business cards for people on an almost weekly basis. The great this about business cards these days is there is so much that you can do with them, for example you can print both side to make it more eye-catching, or you can have an odd shape of folded business card, even laminated card - there are so many possibilities.



If you would like me to design you a great looking business card then give me a call or click on the link to my email or website to get some more information. I am always competitive on the print cost - typically a full colour business card costs about £50-£65 to print 500 off

Solomons Design - your creative partner costing less than you might think!

No comments:

Post a Comment