Thursday, April 12, 2012

Out and about....just off Oxford St.

From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
I caught Laura as she was on her way to work and you can see why I stopped her. That pop of green with the animal print and BAM I was wide awake. This was far too good to miss. Laura works for Miss Selfridge in their head office. She is a Brand Co-Ordinator which involves working with buying, merchandising, tec and one other dept - please forgive me I was doing the interview as we walked along and as you all know my handwriting at the best of times is far from perfect....it is also why I forgot to ask what she is wearing - 2 apologies. Now I did remember to ask Laura's style influence which is high street, festivals, Mary Katrantzou and Stella McCartney, mixing high street with designer. Her favourite place in London is Covent Garden and her surprise is that she is a bit of a geek. She loves gaming and the Wii which she plays with her boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment