Friday, March 4, 2011

Out and about....Roz part 1

From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
This is the beautiful Roz from Clothes Cameras and Coffee. I have been following Roz's blog for some time now and think she is amazing. It was therefore one of my highlights of London Fashion Week to meet her and her mum Polly during their trip to London for the shows. Roz will be sitting her GCSE math today (I feel for her. Math was my weakest subject). She is creative and talented, she writes beautifully and takes great pictures in her own right and to top it all off has a very wise head on those shoulders of hers. Hope you enjoy the pictures as much I as I did taking them. I am in Paris for the weekend. Pictures from the shows there to follow next week. Have a great weekend. Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment