Friday, April 15, 2011

Out and about....is a cinch

From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
Phoebe is a 1st year fashion student at Middlesex Uni. Her own personal style is so amazing that I am so looking forward to seeing her designs on the catwalks and the shelves. She told me she takes all opportunities as they come along and boy are they coming her way. Just before we met she had been invited to appear on a TV dating show "You've been spotted", she has appeared in advertising for Swatch watches and is in a film which is going to Cannes called Separate Ways. See what I mean, just look what an open mind will bring you. When I ask for surprises from my subjects I sometimes get them in abundance. Her look today is comprised of glasses from Therapy, a vintage scarf and skirt, H&M top and tights, corset from What Katie Did, shoes from Miss Sixty and gloves from Topshop.
I couldn't resist the 2nd shot as she walked away, even the soles of her shoes are co-ordinated. Wonderful. (A quick note to girls who don't take the prices off the soles of their shoes - see how important it is that you do. It is just important to make a good impression from the back as it is from the front.)

No comments:

Post a Comment