Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Out and about....jumping for Jitrois

From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
During Paris Fashion Week I only got to see Imogen (from eightlondon) once and that was for dinner. She was greatly missed. So when she told me she was back in town to shoot the new look book and promote a new range of bags for Jitrois (who she is interning with in Paris) of course I headed over to see her. After viewing the new Autumn/Winter collection, I took the opportunity to take some shots of Imogen. Imagine my delight when she lifted 2 of the bags from the new range to use in the shots. They are beautiful but also cleverly designed with a section in the middle especially to carry your iPad and are called Margot. It would feel amazing rocking up for an appointment to show my work and take my iPad out of one of these little beauties. How cool would that be. I have been wanting to put a bit more movement into my work for a while now so it was brilliant when Imogen jumped for me. It was fun to do so hope develop and use movement more from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment