Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Out and about....October Street Chic part 1

From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
Here is the first of my weekly winter installments for Street Chic. To see the rest of the images click here. Two of the images here were shot in Somerset House. I had gone there to see the Tim Walker exhibition, which was amazing. Story Teller is the perfect name for his new book. He certainly is a master story teller. I cannot tell you how much I love his work. He is by far my favourite living photographer. If you are in London you should pop along. The exhibition also incorporates props from his shoots and the images are not only on the walls but also displayed in packing crates amongst the props - see below and on Instagram @Fashionistable for a taste of what to expect. I am going back. It was also lovely to see the beautiful majestic expanse of Somerset House without an event going on in the courtyard. I was able to use the space in a way I have never been able to before.
From Fashionistable

No comments:

Post a Comment