Monday, March 18, 2013

Out and about....the gentle man




Time to return to my Monday man series. It has bee a while but not surprisingly really. For those who have been with me for a long time will know Guerre is a friend. He is one of the friends I run with during the fashion weeks, but unlike the majority of us photographers he is always beautifully turned out. He has true style and grace. The last 2 shots were taken on the Sunday of London Fashion Week there were about 10 of waiting and waiting and waiting for a bus. Which gave us plenty of time to take the first of the final two images and explains the contemplative nature of the second image.
In the 1st image he is wearing a Super Duper hat, vintage Harris Tweed jacket, Gap jumper, Woolrich trousers and Cole Haan shoes. In the second, oh I have just realised I didn't ask....will follow up with this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment