Monday, August 15, 2011

Out and about....Ganton St.




From Fashionistable



From Fashionistable
I was having a coffee and a cake with a friend when I spotted Lian. Red lips and hair, blue dress. Beautiful combination. It turned out that Lian is part of Trace PR. Unknowingly our paths may have crossed before here. It was impossible for Lian to tell us her style influences as she represents so many cool brands. So in fairness we left the question there. Surprisingly she told me she collects dogs. At the moment she has a Lurcher and did have a Chihuahua. I asked her what her next dog would be and she told me her dogs are rescue dogs so she didn't mind. However an Irish Wolf Hound did spring to mind. Her favourite place in London is Liberties. Here Lian is wearing Prada glasses, ring by this years new jewelry designer of the year Katie Rowland and is carrying a Miu Miu bag. Her dress is vintage from NYC and her shoes are from Topshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment