Thursday, August 18, 2011

Out and about....the teacher and a sneak peak




From Fashionistable
Natalie is an Art Teacher in West Hampstead. Her favourite place in London though is Primrose Hill. When I asked her to tell me something surprising about herself her boyfriend said something which I didn't quite catch and she wouldn't let him repeat it. What she was happy for us to know was that she is a competitive baker. I wonder who she competes with. She is wearing a hat from a charity shop, ASOS top, trousers from a vintage store in Brighton and Topshop shoes.
Now for the sneak peak - I  (and some other bloggers (don't know who they are yet) were given a brief by the PR agency that look after Filofax, to photograph a choice of one of their new ranges. Much more to follow tomorrow.



From Fashionistable

No comments:

Post a Comment