Saturday, September 17, 2011

Out and about...LFW September 2011 Masha Ma and a peek at Henry Holland

From Fashionistable
From Fashionistable
Masha Ma


From Fashionistable
Henry Holland

Firstly sorry for not getting back to you all the past two days please forgive me. So, so busy it is near midnight again and i must sleep now so I am fresh(ish) for tomorrow. I got to see 1 show properly and glimpse of another. Masha Ma was the one I had a good view of. Henry Holland I was so far back even on tippy toes (and I am tall) I could only get you guys the one (slightly blurry) image.
Masha Ma was a mix of constructed and de-constructed lines.
Henry was full of colour and pattern and was a bit rock and roll as always.

P.S - Sorry I should explain Paloma Faith is a well known singer here in the UK. Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment