Thursday, September 29, 2011

Pitching for one of the oldest established companies in Chipping Campden - Heart of the Cotswolds

Beautiful website designs in the heart of the Cotswolds - Solomons design - a creative partner for your business website:



Working on a pitch for a website for the builders in Chipping Campden - unbelievably they do not have a website, and I was contacted through a search in google for a web designer in the cotswolds. So this is the visual that I have come up with. I shall post it on my design website later in the month if they become a solomons design client - great looking websites at affordable prices. If you are looking for a business brochure style website with flair than contact me for a quote. Prices start from £500 for a full site and I am always happy to provide a visual of the design ideas before you commit to purchasing

No comments:

Post a Comment