Friday, September 2, 2011

Out and about....cool blue




From Fashionistable



From Fashionistable
When I was shooting my final image for the Filofax challenge I could see Helen and her friend Toni standing at the side of the road watching us. And I had been praying that they stick around until I had finished shooting. But life is not like that is it. By the time I had finished they had gone. However life has sometimes ways to bring people back to you, as a short while later when I decided to wrap up for the day and head home as I was heading down the escalators on the tube there was Helen futher down the escalator in front of me. Luckily both Helen and Toni are also bloggers (Helens is called Plastic lipstick at noon and Toni is called Fashitects I really should have photographed Toni too. Hopefully we will meet again at LFW) so didn't think I was totally mad and were OK to head back out of the tube to take pictures. Helen is starting a foundation art course at Ravensbourne later this month and is also working part-time in Office. This is where she got her amazing Jeffery Campbell shoes. She told me to tell you all to get down there fast before they are gone. Her style influences are Mary Kate Olsen and the street. Her favourite place is Starbucks and her favourite coffee is a macchiato. Her surprise is that she used to be a volunteer for the British Red Cross. Helen's cardy is from American Apparel. Top is H&M, leggings Miss Selfridge, bag and ring Urban Outfitters, shoes as you know Jeffery Campbell. 


Remember there are 3 days left to the 1st Filofax (Red Chameleon) giveaway draw. To enter you must follow me here on Blogger and on Bloglovin and let me know when you have done both. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment